Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ally in Her Big Girl Crib...




This past week Cody and I decided to get brave and let Ally sleep in her own room and her crib. So we got her room already with a new DVD player and TV. She likes to go to sleep watching her movies, just like momma and daddy. It actually turned out better then I thought. She did so well and loves her crib. Yippee. She takes all of her naps in her crib now instead of momma and daddy's bed and I am so proud of how well she took to being in her own room and bed. This other picture is of Daddy and Ally playing games. We are trying to get Ally to be more of a daddy's girl instead of a total mommas girl. Not that I mind but sometimes I need to get things done. But those two have so much fun together, she does love her daddy.


4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

She's probably the only baby on earth that could make me baby hungry! SO CUTE! Can't wait till Vegas!

Kellie said...

She's getting so big! I can't wait to tend her on Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

She is SO adorable! I am really proud of Mommy and Daddy for getting brave! Sometimes you just have to let them go ... LOL ... Love the pig tails!

MUAH!

Pat said...

It looks like true love. Cody has the greatest look on his face. I only see that when its "Love". You have the cutest baby I have ever seen. You guys are so lucky, I think you hit the jack pot. We can't wait to see you again. Cody you make a really cute daddy. I think this is one of your strong suits. If it were a poker hand I guess that is what it means.