Monday, September 22, 2008

It Must Be in the Christensen Genes.....




I found this picture of Cody, Bret and Dustin when they were just little flexing their ginormous muscles. I had to post it because for the past week our little Ally has been doing the "show your muscles" It is the funniest damn thing. So I have been TRYING to get some pictures of her flexing and FINALLY did this morning. I think it is in the Christensen genes because I think all grand kids (well the boys) all do this. Dallin was doing it this weekend when we went to see Blayne and Pat. It was really cute. I don't know how Ally figured it out though, because she started a couple days before we even saw Dallin.


4 comments:

Kellie said...

I took this picture during one of my many nights of babysitting. So funny!

Dustin Christensen said...

i was ripped in that picture

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! She is SO buff! What do you guys have her on ... Roids?!?!?! Get her off the juice! I miss you guys! Give everyone kisses for me! Love you!

Pat said...

She is a true Christensen.All our kids liked to show their muscels to everyone. Grandpa still showes me his big muscels every chance he get's.One of my favorite pictures is Blayne and Cody showing their muscels and trying to prove they both had the best build. I'm sure you have it in your picture collage I made for the wedding/