Saturday, September 20, 2008

Deep Fried PB&J And Ally ......







We had a great day, we went to see Grandma Pat and Grandpa Blayne and went out to lunch with them. It was was nice to see them and spend some time with them. Ally hasn't seen them for awhile and it was nice to see her with grandma. We came home and Cody got a wild hair and wanted to make his momma's homemade doughnut holes and a deep-fried PB&J sandwich. We had one at the Utah State Fair and Cody has been craving them ever since. And let me just say....it was delicious!!!!! But he made them all by himself and there is another picture of our little baby Ally playing with momma's toes for the first time. I think she was fascinated by the fact that momma has toes too not just her.



2 comments:

Kellie said...

I must say that it all looks delicious! I take it Cody's not on his diet anymore :)

Pat said...

Way to go Idaho. That is very brave of cody to do that. My kids loved donut holes and I would ake them every sunday after church. I must have been crazy, they are so messy. I guess when your young you will do anything for your family. Thanks for comming down yesterday. It is so fun to see you guys. It was sooooooo nice of you to bring dinner for us. You are so sweet. I have the casserole in the oven right now. I can't wait till church is out so we can eat it. We have almost eating all the banana nut cupcakes. They are so good. i love the nuts in them. I am ready to cook the garlic bread and will be so excited to try it. I will call youabout it I am sure we will love everything. Give Ally and Cody a kiss from me. Thanks again.















a