Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Little Danish, English and Bengali Baby


Getting ready for a family walk...............

We have such a nice diverse little baby girl. She is part Danish and English from her daddy and Bengali from her momma. My little milk-Chocolate baby. We couldn't be happier. For those who know me I was a little worried because when she was born she was a lot lighter. And I was so hoping for a darker, more chocolate baby. But she is so beautiful, I wouldn't change a thing. She is a little of me and a little of her daddy. That is all I ask for.

2 comments:

The BC Fam said...

You're right, she is PERFECT! Such a doll! Thanks for the beautiful clock and ITunes card for Marky, you didn't have to do that!!! Come back soon!

Pat said...

She is so beautiful. I miss you like crazy. I went to lunch with my sisters today and it was very hard not to come up. We ate at Pei Wei. My sister said that The Ti resturant that is right by there is great. You and Cody should try it. She said they have the best curry she has ever tasted...