Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ally Getting Ready to go to Grandma's and Grandpa's

Cody and I were able to celebrate our 7 year anniversary this year by going to Wendover for the night. We took Kramer and Newman to the Little Dogs Spa and Resort for the night. Out little Ally-Poo was able to have a sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's. This is a darling picture of her getting ready to go to their house. She really looks great in all colors. Her little face lit up when I told her she was going to grandma's for the night. I am so luck to have such wonderful In-Laws. Thank you Blayne and Pat for taking such good care of Ally. I know she had a great time getting to know you better. I did miss her like crazy, so much so that I couldn't sleep all night and was almost in tears this morning at breakfast because I missed her so much. I know she was in the best of hands, so it was just me missing her. Anyway I know she had a great time getting to know her grandpa and grandma better and have some quality one on one time without daddy and mommy. So THANK YOU again.

3 comments:

Pat said...

It was so fun having her here. She really got to like us after a few hours. Her and Blayne stayed up all night together and she really bonded to him. He is a very good babysitter, We were kinda fighting over who got to hold her the most. He would say"let me hold her while you eat" and I would say " she wants to watch me eat" Blayne wanted to be her favorite person but I think I won her over. Thanks for sharing.

Pat said...

Sorry about the video. I didn't know Dustin was filming. It is a little revealing.

The BC Fam said...

Could she be any cuter!! You know she couldn't get any better care than at G&G's!!