Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Boys Guarding Their Balls... And Ally

Newman and his ball relaxing in the shade

Kramer guarding his ball...................
We try to get out and play as much as possible when the weather is nice and not to hot or to cold. The boys, Kramer and Newman are getting so big, but they are done growing.
I took a bunch of pictures of Ally with her hair in piggy tails. It is getting so long and I love to play with it. But when Cody or I try to take pictures of her, the minute she she's the camera she stops smiling because she focuses on the camera. So this time all I had to say was the word "daddy" or "where's daddy" or "daddy loves you" and her face just lights up. She is so in love with her daddy. She recognizes the words daddy, momma, and ba-ba (for bottle). She is getting so big and she is so smart. She rolled over for the first time two days ago and is starting to sit up. She is still a little wobbly but she is so strong.


1 comment:

Pat said...

I can't wait to tend her. We will have so much fun. I will spoil her so much. That is what I love to do. Don't worry about her because she won't be left alone for one second. I going to hold her the whole time so we can get to know each other better