Monday, June 2, 2008

Little Ally Passed Out


Yes we are one of those couples that mainly put our baby and boys (dogs) on our blog. Oh well it is fun. I put Ally in her little swing/jumper thing and she fell asleep. I had to take a bunch of pictures of her and here is one of them. I think it is funny and lso cute. And the other is of my pride and joy. I couldn't be happier. (Scratch that..if I was skinner it would top it) Any-Who she is such a happy baby and is becoming so much more vocal. We took her to Sam's Club the other day and she was in the Baby Bjorn and was talking away. It was hilarious She is too young to know her inside voice from her outside voice so everyone in Sams got to hear her having conversations. We are so lucky to have such a good happy baby.

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Look at that smile! It just keeps getting bigger! You look beautiful, by the way. That last post of you was so pretty!

Pat said...

Kali, Ally is the cutest little baby I have ever seen. I really miss her. Maybe we can do lunch and I can get to hold her. You might have to clear it with Cody so I don't get in trouble

Kellie said...

WOW! That is the best smile ever! What a doll

Jared Heal said...

What a sweet heart. She is getting so big.