Monday, June 23, 2008

Ally and Mommy's New Hobbie...... Yippee!!!!




Well Ally and Momma have found a new hobbie. I don't think Cody is too fond of it but he'll get use to it. I don't think he minds so much. These were take on Father's Day, but I wanted to wait to post them. Ally was helping be pick out some cute outfits and giving me her input which was so fun. I never have been a fan of clothing shopping, I always just shop through catalogs because I really hated going to the mall and looking for things. But now that Ally is here, I really enjoy our time together shopping for her and daddy. It really is a blast and she is so good and enjoys it too. But this last picture is of her all pooped out after our Father's Day outing. I thought it would be fun to show the before and after of her day.


1 comment:

Kellie said...

OOOHH - is that Gymboree? I was so sad when Emmie grew out of that store. That's so fun! Maybe if Brittany's lucky (and she gets a girl) she can get Ally's "hand-me-downs!"