Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Some of Ally's Activities.....







Look out Uncle Dustin Ally's in town. She loves her little piano thingee. Momma is going to try to get Aunt Kellie to teach her piano. The other pictures, she looks like little Miss Einstein with her hair. I cannot get past her eyes though. Cody bought her this little chair that Grandma Pat and Aunt Brittany recommended and she loves it. So do the boys, they can get to her better and see what she is doing. (Especially Kramer).

























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ... It is Auntie ... I am really REALLY sorry I have been MIA lately! I miss you guys and I am always thinking about you!!! I am SO glad that I can see Ally with just a click of my mouse. I have said it once and I am going to continue to say it ... You guys done good!!! I love you guys!!!