Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's Go Swimming...







Add Video
This is little Ally getting ready to go swimming with her daddy. We bought that T-Shirt in Dallas when we went to visit Bret and Caleen. It says "I am spoiled rotten, and this Texas shirt proves it". If that isn't the truth.... But that was her cover-up because the little cherry striped one is too little for her. She is getting so big, I cannot believe it. But she is so adorable. I cannot stop kissing her and sometimes I can tell it bugs her. But I tell her it is all her fault for being so cute so she just has to deal with it. I am really trying to face the fact that my little baby is getting so big and she seems so mature for her age it kind of bugs me. Oh well. I guess I will have to just deal with it. I will try to keep posting more pictures of her. God know I take pictures of her every day, I just don't want to bore anyone. Any-Who this is my cute little chubby baby getting ready to go swimming with daddy......Enjoy.

2 comments:

Pat said...

She is so stinking cute. I love it when you post new pictures. I get up at 6:00 and read for two hours. It makes me so happy to see her.

Jared Heal said...

She looks so cute in her swim suit. Thanks so much for coming to Dallin party. It was so great to see you guys.