Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shakin' Baby Syndrome......What????

I know I have been a little slow to post more pictures of Ally. But here is a funny video that Cody took of Ally in her bouncer that we thought was hilarious. She gets a lot of her energy out on this thing. We love it. She is so funny with all of her vocals and her energy. Sometimes when we leave the room she'll stop bouncing and the second she sees us come back she goes to town on this thing. But I labeled this Shakin' Baby Syndrome.... What???? because in her case it would be self-inflicted. LOL. She is so darling and we cannot get enough of her. She gets bigger every day and changes every day.

2 comments:

Pat said...

That is so cute. I think she has Cody'y energy.He can go forever and never get tired. She is also very coodinated.For her age she does great things another one of her fathers traits. Keep posting I love to she what she is up to

The BC Fam said...

I'm speechless, she's too cute for words!