Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More Ally...

This is just one of her funny faces.....

My baby girl

She is really cute with her hands... Very dainty....

We take so many pictures of Ally it is hard to choose which ones to post. But her are a couple more..... She is so beautiful and I swear she gets more and more beautiful everyday. I am bias though. Her little cheeks are filling out nicley and I cannot stop kissing them.
I also want to thank Blayne and Pat and Brittany and Kellie for coming up last night and cleaning our house, playing with the boys and take care of Ally, giving Cody and I a chance to go out to dinner just the two of us.



2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love her so much! It was so fun seeing her last night except that my mom and Brittany hogged her the whole time and didn't get my hands on her once!!!!

Kali and Cody said...

We will just have to get together more often. I want to thank you guys so much for cleaning the house it looks great. It feels great to have the house clean too. That was the best gift... I really appreciate all you guys do for us. i don't know how to thank you.
I was telling Pat, the only thing I was sad about was my missing half of peanut butter sandwich and doritos next to my rocking chair. Those were my nursing snacks. I am just kidding I think it is funny if anything. I think it is funny that I am such a fat ass.
Thank you guys so much I love my clean house that was so thoughtful. So should we do it again next week? Same time Same place? Just kidden. Love you!!!!