Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ally In her crib for the first time

Is she going to be a thumb sucker... PLEASE NO!!!!

Little girl in her bed for the first time...
Here is our little girl in her crib for the first time. She did great I think she likes it. But I noticed that she gets up more in the night because she misses the vibrating crib in our room. So she sleeps in her crib every so often. But she pretty much sticks to her portable crib in our room because it vibrates and puts her to sleep. Which is nice for me to get a little more sleep.
Also she found her thumb.... I am secretly hoping that she doesn't become a thumb sucker only for the reason that I don't want it to screw up her teeth. She has only done it once or twice and sticks to her binki's so we'll see.

3 comments:

The BC Fam said...

I always wanted a thumb sucker and finally Ember ended up being one. She just stopped a year ago when she was 5! It doesn't look like it screwed up her teeth, but we'll see!

Two birds with three bugs said...

Oh, good... I was hoping to see new pictures this morning. To cute, you have to admit (about the thumb sucking). Never had to deal with that. I love the coloring of your blog it really makes your pictures stand out.

Pat said...

That is so cute. I hope she does suck her thumb. I tried to get all my kids to suck their thunbs but none of them would have anthing to do with it in stead they had binkies till they were three. Ember was are only on of the grandkids and I thought it was so cute. When she got old enough to talk she would say to me Grandma, are my teeth getting crooked? It was so cute.