Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Boys and Their Little Sister

Kramer and Ally... He loves his little sister.........

Newman and Ally...... Just hanging out..............
Daddy looks a little more rested. They are too cute together

For all of you that know Cody and I, we love our little boys (Kramer and Newman). They have been so great with little Ally. Kramer has really taken to her and has to be by her side all the time. Newman just likes to check up on her every now and then. But they both are really good with her and they really haven't shown much if any jealousy towards her. They are the best babysitters for her now, they tell me when she needs to be changed and when she moves. It is really cute. And here is a picture of her and her daddy.

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Looks like Cody got a good night sleep :) You like black hair, Ally fits right in w/her brothers!

Pat said...

I agree Cody look a lot better, Maybe he is having to clean up for work now. He can't go a week without shaving. He is like his dad if you don't think you need to shave that day he won't

Kellie said...

I love the posts everyday! Dave is so mad he hasn't been able to see her yet!

Pat said...

Kali could you e-mail me that picture of Cody and Ally. The one where it says Cody looks like he is a little more rested. He looks so cute and I need a new photo for my pruse. I have to show a new picture every week.Everyone always want to see how she looks. She has a great fan club.