Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ally and the Boys

Kramer and Ally...... Best friends..........He loves his sister

Daddy, Ally and Newman waking up.... lazy butts....
Our little Ally loves her daddy and her brothers. She gets to get in bed with us in the mornings. I am trying not to get her in the habit of sleeping in the bed but she does love to have that little time in the bed with everyone. I love it too. Here are some fun pictures of her in bed with daddy and Newman. Don't let Newman's cuteness fool you though...He is really after her binki..but he does love his sister. And there is one of Kramer and Ally. Kramer has really taken a likeing to his little sister.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I miss you guys so much. All I can do is think about cute Ally. I guess next time I come I will just have to bring her with me then I can stay a long time. I am sure that will be OK with everyone. She will love being at grandma and grandpas.