Friday, December 7, 2007

Pictures of the baby




Today Cody and I went and finished our final session at Fetal Foto. I am posting just two pictures that Cody and I thought were really cute. You can really see her lips and nose. I think she has Cody's lips and nose.... (which are so cute), I guess we'll see when she arrives. We did the 4-D photos, I hope that you can distinguish what she looks like. I am now a little over 27 weeks. She is very active and loves to wake up about mid-night and play all night into the morning. But I do love to fell her moving it really is amazing!!! I cannot tell you how excited we both are.

3 comments:

The BC Fam said...

That is incredible! Wait till she's here and waking up at midnight, playing till morning, it won't be near as cute!!! :)

Jared Heal said...

Wow that is so cool. I have never done that with any of my kids. She look so cute. I can't wait till shes here.

Kellie said...

I can't wait to meet her! Thanks for sharing the pictures