Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas at the Christensens



Merry Christmas family and friends. We hope that you are all having a safe and wonderful holiday. This year was pretty low key which was nice. We had a very nice Christmas. We went to Blayne and Pat's house for Christmas Eve which was a lot of fun. We ate and played bingo and opened gifts. It was great to see everyone and all the grand-kids, which is pretty humerous to just watch and listen to them. This year I was determined to make a ham for Christmas. So with Cody's help, well all of Cody's help we pulled it off. Here are some pictures of my hot chef, I think he's a keeper. He did the whole ham, all the pineapple and cherries and cloves and basting. Anyway he really is expaning his culinary horizons now that I am not cooking as much if at all. We hope that you are all enjoying the holidays and each other. Here are some pictures of my chef. We love you all Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hey Cody I am impressed with your cooking skills. I don't ever think I have put Pineapple and cherries on a ham. That is for the fancy . expensive places.Good job Kali you are creating a great little husband. He always has be great, it good to see he's still got it

The BC Fam said...

go cody-you and bret need to open a restaurant.

Kellie said...

Pretty impressive. I noticed that Bret did most of their Christmas dinner too. You boys are "WHOOPED" (is that a word). Anyway - so is DAVE!