Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Boys Christmas Gifts







Merry Christmas from Kramer and Newman. They were spoiled this year once again. Aunt Brittany and Uncle Jared and their boys got Kramer and Newman some really fun gifts. The boys loved them, they chose those over the lame gifts momma and daddy got them. He! He! He! Newman loves the squeaky ones and these definitely are squeaky. As you can see Kramer ran off with one of them. I had to put that on the blog because it was so cute. So thank you Brittany, Jared and boys for the Christmas gifts.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I feel like a loser because I didn't get the boys presents! I forgot about Zoey until 2 days before Christmas when Maddie remembered. I will try to be better!

Jared Heal said...

I'm so glad they liked the gifts. It was so great to see you guys.