Saturday, December 15, 2007

Momma and Baby Update




Having de'javu'? Does this remind you of last year at this time? Me in bed recovering from surgery. Well I didn't have surgery this time I actually was put on bed-rest yesterday for I have no idea how long I think for the next two months. (I just have to take it real easy and stay in bed as much as possible) I had a prenatal visit with my doctor and have been having some pretty intense "Braxtin-Hicks" contractions and just overall intense pain so our doctor tested me for pre-term labor and my test came out positive. So needless to say as a percaution she has me on bed-rest. Even though I test positive she said that I may not be "pre-term" But she isn't taking any chances especially with my medicial history. So my darling husband Cody is taking care of everything once again. Poor guy, it seems like this is all he does. But I must say he does it well. Now he can play his WOW in peace. HE! HE! HE! And Kramer and Newman aren't complaining either....a chance to sleep all day with momma. As you can see Newman is right by my side and Kramer was hanging out somewhere close by. Anyway we will keep everyone updated....the baby sounded great yesterday at the checkup so that is some good news.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Kali - you take things easy and let me know what we can do to help you. You make Cody do everything! Keep us posted!

Blayne said...

Kali if you need me I can be up there in a half hour. Stay in bed as much as you can and if you need anything at all let us know. If Cody can't be there I can come up and sit with you. We don't want to take any chances with our little girl. Tell Cody to keep us posted
Mom

The BC Fam said...

That sucks Kali! Stay rested and keep us posted! You look great!

Jared Heal said...

Kali, I'm sorry you got put on bed rest. At least you have your cute dogs to keep you company all day. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.