Tuesday, October 28, 2008

This Is What You Do When You Have Kids.....





Well the fun just keeps coming.... We made sugar Halloween Cookies. We decorated them and everything which was fun. Then tonight we carved Ally's pumpkin. I know the "face" is pretty generic but we just wanted it to be a simple thing. She stayed up for half of the carving and cleaning and then pooped out. She was very curious about everything that was going on though, and so was Kramer...big surprise there... She went to bed and Cody and I lit the pumpkin for just long enough to take a picture...and well that was fun!!!! The things you have to do when you have kids...We had fun with her and maybe a little more, since she probably thinks we're crazy.




2 comments:

Pat said...

I am so proud of you. I remember doing things like this when Kellie was born. We thought we were the best parents ever. Then as we kept getting kids. You know Kellie, Bret, Cody, brittany, and then baby Dustin. Dustin really got screwed. because I guess by number five you are to pooped to worry about it. I can only say I am thankful that Dustin had two older brothers to teach him how to do things. He would be a big moma's boy. Oh how scary. I sure glad he didn't learn anything from me. I can't play anote on the piano {thanks Kellie} Most of the time I spent curyin about things I didn't know about, Thanks Brittany} I can't sing a note, Thanks to all the children for teaching him for me. I have to say he really is better at sports than music but here I come again. I didn't want him to get beat up, or get his nose brole in Hawaii but I wasn't brave enough to say stay home. He even missed my mothers furneal because he had a trip planned. Oh well, life goes on.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Those cookies look yummy!
What is Ally dressing up as? Halloween is my favorite after Christmas! Have a great weekend!
Love you-
Nicole
Tell Cody we say hello! Give Ally a kiss for me and tell the boys that they are the cutest doggies in the world!
Shake N Bake Baby!!