Tuesday, August 19, 2008

California Vacation....The Family

Curly Sue's Got Nothin' on us. Well except for Sierra (in this picture). She was going to her soccer practice so we'll let it slide.
Mo.... Guarding her favorite toy (the hamburger). She is such a great bull dog. So well behaved. We fell in love with her. Big suprise.

We went to Oceanside for the day and had a blast. Cody did some body surfing and took Ally in the water and she loved it. Then we all went to a great seafood place.


Ally and Daddy in the ocean catchin' some waves




Momma and Ally



THE LIFE GUARD!!!!!!!! WTF???!!! LOL!!! I love this picture of my brother.





"Hummm... who can I get to push me around the pool....?????















Our big girl.... She is a fish in the water.







Hangin' out in the pool.....









Ally and Uncle Alex. She fell in love, well I think they both did. I love this picture of them.










Liem holding Ally's Hand. She isn't sure what to do now.... Crap..












Ally and Liem. The look on her face is priceless. She is hangin' on for dear life.











Tyler, Ally and Sierra











































Here are some cute pictures of the kids. Liem is the smallest and then there is Tyler and Sierra, and Dannica (My brother's girlfriend). We had so much fun with them. By the end of the trip they were trying to talk Cody and I into moving down there with them. I am going to say we are the favorite Aunt and Uncle. LOL.

3 comments:

Pat said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the pictures of Ally and her first boyfriend.

Two birds with three bugs said...

My whole family was wishing we could all be together. We know all about the treatment, Christmas was a blast...Glad to see that the babies got along...Liam being the bigger cousing, can probably handle his own..Ally's lookin like the baby. Just wait till they can talk...We will for sure have to get all three cousin born this year together. Not that the bigger kids will be left out.

Two birds with three bugs said...

Ok so I don't know how to spell...