Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ally Eating and Swimming....







Our baby girl is getting so big. She is a little over 5 months old now and is so curious about everything. I gave her a gram cracker to see if she would like it. Well, as you can see, she does. She is so damn cute, I cannot get enough of her. We have been trying to swim everyday, when the weather permits. She absolutely loves it. Sometimes before daddy gets home from work we will spend time in the pool learning to kick and splash. We have a blast together. She does love to get in the pool with daddy though. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. She is absolutely amazing and we cannot get enough of her. Ally is such a quick learner and pretty coordinated if I do say so myself. I am so impressed with the things she does. She definitely keeps me busy and oh so entertained.

4 comments:

Pat said...

She really is advanced for her age. It won't be long and grandma can take her out for a happy meal with the other kids. Cody looks really young lately. He must be living right. is still so handsome, he is lucky to keep his youthful look. You look beautiful as usual. We will be in Vegas for the next week. I am fighting with myself wheather I should take her pictures you gave me for my birthday to Vegas or keep them here. It is hard to decide because I want to show her to everyone we know. I think I will leave them here and just tell everyone about them.

The BC Fam said...

You need to come back and swim in our pool and show off her skills :) She's too cute!

Kali and Cody said...

Pat-
I will make you a collage or however you spell it so that way you have one for your house in Vegas and one for your home in Orem. So No worries. I am LOVING my color printer...as if you couldn't tell.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I am probably the worst Auntie ever!!! I promise I will come see you guys soon ... I really miss you guys and I miss eating that little girl up!! OOO she is sooooo CUTE!!! I love you guys! Please don't hate me!!!!!

MUAH!