Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother' Day- Ally Laughing........

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. Cody, Ally and I went to a movie and we took a long walk together to Lowes and Walmart (incase you were wondering about the boys). I am posting this video because Ally is laughing for the firs time. We did get more on our other camera but I couldn't figure out how to cut and post just that. For me the best Mother's Day gift is seeing my little girl smiling and laughing. She is my little miracle baby. I am so lucky to have Cody, Kramer and Newman and of course Ally in my life. i honestly couldn't ask for more. Kramer and Newman gave momma kisses which I love and can never turn down. Cody got me (and him) a new blackberry phone and a better plan!!! Yipee!!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

So cute! It sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Enjoy your new phone. I couldn't live without my Blackberry!

Jared Heal said...

She is such a doll. I miss her. I'm glad you had a wonderful mothers day. give Ally a big kiss for me.

Northern gone Southern (Aka April) said...

Kali,
Your Daughter is gorgeous! Congratulations!! I don't know how to leave you an email on this thing so please email or give me a call.

aprilcmartin@gmail.com

My number is (503) 957-2736. Take care and call..... SOON!!!! = )

~April

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ... It's Auntie Caryn. I am SO happy that you had a great Mommies day!!! Don't worry Cody, your day is coming up soon :) ... She is absolutely adorable and I don't think anyone would expect anything less from you guys! Give the whole family a kiss for me and remember that I love you! Can't wait to see you guys!!!