Friday, May 9, 2008

Ally's Crazy CUTE Hair

Her first piggy tails!!!!



We had a big day from going to lunch with daddy from playing ball with Kramer and Newman to playing with her hair.
We put her Little Einstein play toy together and she loves it. Her little feet don't quiet touch the ground but she is to into the toys to mind. But in these you can see how long her hair is getting and how much she has. She hasn't lost any from when she was born. I think it is safe to say that she has her daddy's natural curl. I did it today and ie curled beautifully. I am having a ball with it. I feel like I have a little doll I can dress up and play with.


3 comments:

Kellie said...

So cute! It's been too long since we've seen her. We have to get together and Talbie is dying to babysit!

The BC Fam said...

she gets cuter w/every post! only 12 more days and i get to kiss those cheeks! but whose counting :)

Anonymous said...

WOW ... "She's got the look" ... "She's got the look" ... Damn guys ... All I have to say is you guys are in
T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!!! Lock her up now!!! Love you bunches!