Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our Angel Baby

Our Angel Baby

Getting ready to go to Aunt Brittany's House
Here are some more pictures of Ally. The black and white one is of Ally getting ready to go to Aunt Brittany's for the night. Brittany babysat Ally for Cody and I while we went to the My Chemical Romance concert. Which was BAD-ASS to say the least. It was sooo good!!! Then we decided to go to Wendover to do some gambling and drinking. It was nice to get away and just be with Cody and have some quality time together. I really miss that. We did miss our little girl and the boys but once in a while it is great to just be a couple. But the other picture of Ally is I have to say amazing. It turned out great I think I may frame it. Needless to say I think she had a great time at Brittany's. Brittany if you read this THANK YOU SO MUCH. Cody and I really needed that (my hormones needed that). You are amazing!!!! I don't think Ally wanted to come home she had she a great time.

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

My sister said she saw you at the MCR concert. Markelle was very jealous of all of you! Ally is getting cuter and cuter!

Jared Heal said...

We had so much fun with Ally. I miss her already. Thanks again for letting us babysit. You can call us anytime to take her. We love her so much.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ... I am SO glad that you were able to get out and have "bow-chicka-wa-wa" time! It is really important to be able to do that for sanity reasons!! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again! I agree, Kali-Maylie, they are both beautiful pictures!! Once again, you guys did a great job! Love you and kisses all around!

Pat said...

Cody and Kali Not cool Love mom