Friday, April 4, 2008

Curly or Not Curly?? That is the Question



Ally has the most beautiful eyes. We haven't decided whether or not they will be brown or blue. But they do have a hint of blue. Ever since Cody and I were first married I tried to picture what our little girl would look like. I always had a feeling that my first baby would be a girl and ta-DA. Anyway I always pictured a little milk-chocolate girl with unruly curls and big blue eyes. So we'll see how much of that comes true. But she is so beautiful and perfect as is. I was playing with her hair the other night and getting her hair wet and what do you know.... little curls... like her daddy. I will be happy with whatever. I do however think she would would be so cute with curls. But we will take whatever we get. She is starting to smile and recognize us more and respond more which is so exciting.



3 comments:

The BC Fam said...

She's beautiful!

Blayne said...

She is so beautiful. You have a living doll on your hands. I can't wait to get home and give her a big squeeze. You and Cody will have to plan a date so we can tend her for a longtime

Kellie said...

That would be great if she had curly hair! She's a doll!