Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ally's Birthday Party............






We celebrated Ally's 2nd Birthday today with a little family party. It was fun once she got used to everyone which didn't take her too long. I think she had fun though and I hope that everyone that else had a good time. I decorated the dining room in a Tinkerbell Theme which turned out really cute. We had Jimmy Johns' (a really good sandwich place) cater the party and we got one of those good Costco cakes. It was sooo big I had to send some home with everyone. Ally got so many cool gifts I think she was a bit overwhelmed at first but she had fun with them . It was really nice to have the family over and be able to spend time with them, since we don't see them too often. I had Cody take some pictures of Ally playing with Grandma Pat, she FINALLY warmed up to her and they played for a little while. I love to see her playing with Grandma it is really cute to watch them. Thank you everyone for coming we really had fun and loved having you over. And of course Happy Birthday Little Ally. We love you so much.

No comments: