Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day....Sweetheart, we love you

Daddy's Big helper...................................
Cody's Father's Day Card..... the front.................
............And the inside...How funny is that and so true
The Full Soprano's Collection on DVD and Artie Lang's CD
This Father's day was low key. We went to Brick Oven with Cody's family for Blayne's Father's Day and Sunday we went to the Gateway to do a little shopping and had lunch at Cody's favorite restaurant, California Pizza Kitchen. I had to share the card that Ally and I picked out for Cody. I thought it was fricken' hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing in the store. I am all about the funny sarcastic cards. So family beware. He He He. Ally and the boys are so lucky to have Cody for a father. And of course I feel like the luckiest woman in the world, he is my best friend and a wonderful husband. We love you daddy......

No comments: