Monday, January 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!





Well this year for Cody's birthday we kept it low-key. Ally and I bought him some Ute memorabilia, that he really liked. Ever since Ally came into this family, Cody and I have not been to our favorite restaurant Tiburon's. It is not a place for kids. So I got creative and called the chef/owner and instead of going to a 5-star restaurant why not bring it to Cody for his birthday. So Ally and I suprised Cody. We had a beautiful 4 course meal that was delicious. I was so excited that it could be done and Cody was so happy. We had our favorite main course which is the Elk. OMG, it is to die for. Everythign thing they have there is amazing. So Happy Birthday Baby. I love you with all my heart and soul. You are the most wonderful husband and father and my best friend. I hope you had a nice birthday. Love, Love.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CODSTER!!!
Okay ... SO ... I don't know if it is because I am extremely emotional and I cry at VISA commercials or what, but that blog brought a tear to my eyes!!! Oh F*#& it ... You guys make me sick with all your sappy I love you you love me crap. JUST KIDDING!!! I love you guys!
MUAH!!