Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Weekend....




This weekend has been a lot of fun and sooo busy. Ally and I went to a family girl's annual Christmas party, which was fun. I was really lucky to get this picture of Kellie holding Ally. Ally is going through the stage where all she wants is her daddy or momma and everyone else freaks her out. I makes me feel bad because I want her to be nice to all of her family and our friends but right now she is really particular who get to hold her and be close to her. I am so glad that Kellie was able to hold her when she was being nice..too bad it was while she was sleeping. But oh well. I told both Kellie and Brittany to sneak on kisses while she was sleep. It was cute.
We finally bought a Christmas tree this year for Ally. We have been putting it off until we had a baby, because I was always afraid Kramer and Newman would play with the decorations or pee in the tree. This year I can keep an eye on them. Cody and I had so much fun picking out a tree (fake and pre-lit is the way to go) and buying the decorations. We decorated it tonight, it feels like Christmas, I love it. Well I hope that everyone had a great weekend as well...

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Your tree looks so beautiful. Who took your picture - Kramer or Newman :) I stole your picture of me with Ally for my blog. The one Maddie took with our camera didn't turn out so well! It was so great seeing you and Ally today. Don't stress that she's just a mamma's girl right now. She will grow out of that soon enough so enjoy it while it lasts!

You guys are planning on coming down for Christmas Eve right? We'll have more fun!!

The BC Fam said...

It looks amazing! It makes the house feel so cozy, right? We had a blast in Vegas with you guys, miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ... WOW ... What a B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Christmas tree! The stocking hung with care ... To know that Ally and Mommy and Daddy and the boys will be there! You guys are SO cute! I miss you and can't wait to see you guys ... SO ... Let's plan it out!!!! Love you!