Sunday, November 23, 2008

Go UTES.....HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! BYU, what?..where??

GO UTES!!! What a great start to the weekend. The Utes BEAT Up on BYU. It was AWESOME We ordered wings from a Wild Wing's 'N' Things and had a lot of snacky things while we watched the game. It was a little close at the beginning but the Utes pulled away at the end to take the win. GO UTES!!!!
I had to post the cutest picture of Kramer utilizing Ally's little pillow and her favorite winter blankie. And Cody so excited over his wings!!! Funny huh? Well I hope you enjoy the pictures....;.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been missing you! Love that pic of Kramer! How funny! Ally of course is a doll. How are you guys?? What are your plans for Thanksgiving? We are going to be in town the weekend of Dec. 12- we should play!

The BC Fam said...

We flew the Ute flag at our house all week. It is kinda sad that BYU lost, oh wait, no it wasn't. It was joyous. There were some of the funniest signs ever. How about the "Jesus Loves U(big red U)" sign? Classic. There was also the generic "I hate BYU" sign. That never gets old. See you in the BCS bowl GO UTES!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ... It was SO great to see you and Ally! It really made my whole week! I love you guys SO much! GO UTES! It still cracks me up Cody ... I couldn't be more proud! :) I love you guys ... Have everyone give each other a kiss for me! (Cody and Kali, keep it clean :)) Have a GREAT Turkey Day! I can't wait to see you again! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!