Thursday, February 14, 2008

More Baby Stuff




While everyone was on the cruise having fun, we were having a little fun here in good old Sandy, Utah.... Cody put Ally's swing and portable crib together. I know this may sound boring to some but it is really nice to have pretty much everything ready for her homecoming. Cody has really been great to get everything ready for her. I have been kind of an "anal annie" about getting everything ready for her early just in case...
Also here is a really cute picture of the boys and Cody testing the new glider. (another thing Cody put together).
We are getting so anxious and I know I keep saying this but we are so excited we can hardly stand it.

4 comments:

The BC Fam said...

It's happening sooo soon! Can't wait for pictures!

Kellie said...

Kali - I noticed that the baby countdown says 5 days. Did they move the date up for you to be induced? It's getting so exciting!

Kali and Cody said...

Yes, we got the go ahead to have her deliverd on the 21st Thursday. I just don't think she is going to wait another week and I have been in a lot of pain and don't want to take any chances. I have a couple more tests and the pre-op appointment but other then that we should be good to go for Thursday!! We will keep everyone posted.

Pat said...

I am ready to come. I can't wait. Dad is taking the next week off so he can help bringing me up and anything else he can do. We are so excited. I will make some meals so you can eat for a long time and I'll hold Ally. That will probably be my only chance. We know how it was with our first.We still remember how to do everything believe it or not. I am still a good mother.